Financing a change in your lifestyle can be confusing and stressful, we at Golden Horizons understand this and will work with you every step of the way. The following is a list of ways you can finance a move into assisted living or specialty care:

  • Personal income from retirement plan, annuities, pensions and Social Security
  • A sale of stock
  • The equity in your personal real estate
  • Life Insurance
  • Veterans Aid
  • Assistance from family

The following are governmental assistance programs:

  • Cadi Waiver
  • Alternative Care
  • Elderly Waiver
  • TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Governmental Rent Supplement

These are all choices that you have available and our professional staff will be available to assist you with any questions you may have or putting you in touch with any agency to assist.